Barbell 4:13 is more than a gym. Whether your personal fitness goals are about body composition, strength training, or overall health, the team of high-quality trainers at Barbell 4:13 can help you reach your goals. So what are you waiting for? Sign up today, and get ready to take your fitness journey to a new level!
- Standard Memberships—access to all the facilities of Barbell 4:13 during operating hours
- ($25/month, no contract; first and last month plus sign-up fee due at registration)
- Membership with Group Training—benefits of Standard Membership, plus up to 8 personal-trainer-led group strength training sessions per month*
- ($100/month, no contract; first and last month plus sign-up fee due at registration)
- Special rates for active military and first responders
- High caliber personal training
- Personal trainer-led group strength training classes
- Online booking for classes and trainers for your convenience
Group Training Classes
Classes at Barbell 4:13 are trainer-led, small group strength classes.
This class focuses on building strength and movement patterns that will assist in the activities of day to day living. It will include the strength basics, while preparing your body for the unpredictability of every day life through an emphasis on core work, rotational movements, and unilateral movement.
Interval Training HIIT Power Half Hour + Glutes and Abs
This class will blend strength and intervals for a muscle-preserving cardio workout, and then transition to isolated glute and ab work using mostly bands, bodyweight, and mind-muscle connection.
In this class you will learn the basics of muscle building, and work on building your shape through muscle hypertrophy.
This class will guide participants in learning the basics and fundamentals of powerlifting, exploring the keys to a solid bench press, squat and deadlift.
This class is focused on making you stronger! Each class is accessible towards all levels of fitness, while personally tailored to each individual participant, with the goal of helping each participant become stronger.
- 8 Squat racks (3 of which are Monolifts)
- Specialized Squat, bench press and deadlift bars
- Deadlift platform
- Plates (kilo, lbs, and bumper)
- Variety of bands
- Reverse hyperextension
- Numerous Selectorize machines
- Stair Master
- Upright & recumbent bikes
- Circuit training
- And lots more!
*Group strength training sessions are non-cumulative. All classes offered are based on the schedule provided by Barbell 4:13 and are not on demand.